Friday 17 April 2015

JUST FRIENDS: Aaron Samuel Denies Romance with Ex-Beauty Queen, Layefa

Super Eagles Player Aaron Samuel has denied rumors going around that he is in a romance relationship with former Miss Niger Delta, Queen Layefa.


The news of their alleged relationship was heavily carried among major celebrity gossip blogs who announced that the pair started dating after meeting in Norway.

However, the Guangzhou R&F of China attacker has denied the news while speaking to stelladimoko.com.

”I am not in any relationship with Layefa, I know her but we are just friends." he lamented.

The left-footed winger went on to express his fear that the rumour might affect his relationship with his baby mama and wants to erase such.

"I need to clear that impression because i don’t want my baby mama reading all these online when it isn’t true. I dont know where this rumour
is coming from but please help me correct it”. He concluded.

No comments: