Wednesday 17 December 2014

Ideye Eyes Upward Curve


West Bromwich Albion striker Brown Ideye says he feels more settled now at the club and hopes to start producing his best form soon.

The summer signing has struggled for regular action so far at the Hawthorns, despite arriving with a big reputation and a hefty price-tag.
 Ideye started Saturday's derby victory over Aston Villa and the Nigerian now says he's determined to take his chance in Alan Irvine's side.

 The striker admitted things had not gone to plan and he has often found it hard to fit into the side's style of play, but he hopes there is much better to come from him.
 He said: "I was always hungry to start for West Brom and I always give my best. I am getting closer to my best. I have had a lot of things to deal with so I just have to be focused.

 "The gaffer said he wanted me to work hard and at times it has been difficult for me to adapt to the system that the team plays. I have to adjust to what I have to do when the team is playing, but right now I think I'm there and I am just working hard now."

 Ideye's family have recently joined him in England and it appears he feels more settled in the Midlands as a result.
 "It is very important for me to have my family here," he added. "I am happy about that that things are working out for me."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ideye can do it

kennedy said...

We need to see this guy more, I don't wanna believe his career is on a downward spiral