Friday 20 March 2015

I was approached by more than 10 clubs- Onazi


Super Eagles and SS Lazio midfielder Ogenyi Onazi has revealed that about 10 clubs are looking to sign him.
Speculations have grew that the Lazio player is wanted by English Premiership clubsides,West Ham and Liverpool.

Speaking in a recent interview, Onazi confirmed that about 10 clubs are currently fighting for his signature but insist that he wants to remain at the Serie A club to fight for a first-team shirt.
I was approached by more than 10 clubs, but I am a Lazio player.

I’m still young, I want to grow and play in European competitions. In life, you have to take one step at a time,” Onazi in quote to say by Complete Sports Newspaper.
Onazi was one of the players invited by Super Eagles interim coach, Daniel Amokachi for the March friendlies against Uganda and South Africa.

No comments: