Saturday 20 December 2014

Social Saturday -Amuneke joins Facebook

Head coach of the Nigeria Under 17 team and former Barcelona of Spain attacker Emmanuel Amuneke has opened a facebook account in order  to bring him closer to his teeming fans.

The former Super eagles hitman distanced himself from any misleading account that might have been created by dubious individuals.

“I think it is about time I make a presence on Facebook because of the huge demand from the fans that want my opinion on football issues"

"It has always been my dream to share my knowledge of the
game with people and I think Facebook is an opportunity to reach out to so many,


“I have only opened this account on Facebook strictly because of football and there is nothing more to this other than that,” Amuneke noted.”There is need to interact with the fans especially those who wants my opinion about my former club, Barcelona.”

Amuneke who appears as a football pundit for Aljazeera warned against irregular conduct  by users of social media regarding his account, and pleaded with fans who's request he's yet accept to be patient with him as he's on a busy schedule.

” I’m not going to be on Facebook all the time but I will attend to every request as soon as possible.”

2 comments:

sonny said...

Nice!! He's no longer 1990

Anonymous said...

Whatz his account name??