Wednesday 17 December 2014

Keshi Blast Chukwu, Amodu, Others..

Super Eagles coach Stephen Keshi has launched a withering attack on his critics who has labeled him a failure and must not continue as head coach of the team.

Keshi who is yet to be offered a new deal by the Nigerian Football Federation however demanded more respect from Nigerian coaches who are in the hunt for his job.

The 52 year old gaffer was quick to jump in Shuaib Amodu's defence who described the out-of-contract Super Eagles coach as a failure, and says the 'Big Boss' has no business continuing as the Super Eagles coach.

"I doubt if Amodu ever made those comments attributing me as a failure," he said.

"I don't have to join issues with any one regarding the Eagles job. They should leave me alone!

“I’m not the Eagles coach so why attack me, there are over 170million coaches in Nigeria that can take over the post,” he continued.

“Why are they so concerned about my future with the national team. I deserve some respect from these people,"

"They are not God so if they want tarnish my name they won't succeed because I won't lobby." he concluded.

Keshi however denied meeting with the Nigerian Football Federation President Amaju Pinnick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seriously think Keshi has attitude problems

Anonymous said...

Who cares? Mourinho does n he's doin well