Tuesday 23 December 2014

Am not selfish, Ujah reiterates

Super eagles invitee and Cologne of Germany goal poacher Anthony Ujah has once again insisted that he is not a selfish striker, also denying he has also set some target for himself this campaign. 

The Ugbokolo born striker is enjoying  a new lease of life under coach Peter stoger.

Ujah said "I never have a target for goals. I go into every game to give my best, so when I’m not scoring goals I’m helping the team achieve victory.”

”I know as a striker it’s expected of me to score and so far we’ve not started badly. I wouldn’t want to be selfish about opportunities because that could hurt the team.
” In other words the team comes first, so survival in the Bundesliga is key, the number of goals I score becomes an after thought.”

No comments: