Wednesday 12 November 2014

Oboabona shows faith

Super eagles defender Godfrey oboabona has stated his strong belief of the Eagles winning their last 2 AFCON Qualifiers between Congo and South Africa. 
Speaking to sl10.ng he said “I still have confidence we will qualify, “I don’t have any doubts whatsoever, I am 100% sure we will qualify because I have confidence in the team and I don’t have any doubt, “Sometimes you win and sometimes you don’t, but we have to keep fighting and keep winning as many games as possible and ensure that we get the most important ones,” 
The super eagles currently the champions of Africa and will be looking to defend the AFCON Trophy in January next year, despite siting in a precarious position (3rd) in the group. And the Rizespor defender believes the Eagles will surely make it through.
Do you guys agree??

No comments: