Sunday 23 November 2014

Is Karanka selfish with Omeruo?


For those of you that haven't heard what Boro's manager Aitor Karanka had say about Nigeria's inability to qualify for AFCON2015. "It’s good for us that Ken (Omeruo) will be available in January and February,” said Aitor.
“I think about my team and the club, and thinking selfishly is good for me and the club.
“Ken will be disappointed because it’s important for players to be involved in these kind of major tournaments, but I’m sure he’s going to be happy being here because the team is playing really well and he’s the kind of player who likes to be involved with the team.” 
Omeruo was injured in international duty with Nigeria but the injury wasn't as serious as first feared, presently he's being worked on by Boro's medical staff. “I have to be careful with Ken coming back from international duty because he has only just played with Nigeria on Wednesday so I must know if he’ll be fit and ready to play.”

No comments: