Friday 28 November 2014

Aluko Going No where



The Nigeria international striker was axed in the wake of City's shock 1-0 defeat at Burnley 19 days ago, and didn't even make the bench for last Sunday's 2-1 beating by Tottenham at the KC Stadium.

But Aluko, who joined the Tigers on a free from Rangers two years ago, has no intention of quitting.

The 25-year-old has made only five Premier League outings this season.
But he said: "I am with Hull and I'm happy playing for my team.

"My club coaches believe in what I contribute to the team, so I concentrate on who I am playing for and don't bother myself with anything else.

"I also don't let any speculation get into my head because I train a lot and work hard to improve my game every day."

Aluko is set to be recalled to the squad for Saturday's trip to Manchester United.