Friday 11 December 2015

I have not been paid by NFF, Oliseh cries out


Super Eagles coach, Sunday Oliseh, has debunked claims that he has been paid salary in advance by the Nigeria Football Federation.  

It was earlier speculated in the media that the former Nigeria skipper was paid six-months salary advance, a rather shocking move, while other national team coaches were being owed.

Oliseh however disclosed that he and his assistants hasn't been paid and expressed his disappointment about the rumour. 

"They make people think I was paid in advance," the tactician told Brilla FM. 

"Which is not so and am still waiting to be paid. "

Dream Team VI coach, Samson Siasia, was fined last month by the NFF for going public about his unpaid salary. 

And Oliseh stated on Friday that his silence was a personal decision and never wanted to attract public ears towards the issue.

"The only thing is that I just decided not to go public with it. 

"When it comes to money  I am disappointed because based on what am being owed I should have stopped working, my assistants should also stop working."


No comments: