Tuesday 22 September 2015

See what a Nigerian who is the world's strongest footballer promised Diego Costa



Probably the most hated striker in the Premier League at the moment, Diego Costa is still receiving lashes over his shenanigan against Arsenal at the weekend.

Since the exit of Luis Suarez to Barcelona in 2014, Costa has somewhat taken over the thrown as EPL 'bad boy' and now a Nigerian has promised to "snooze" the Spain international if they ever clashed on the pitch.

AFC Wimbledon striker Adebayo Akinfenwa says he is ready to suffocate Costa if the pair squared up in a game.

The powerful striker retained his title as the strongest player on EA sports game FIFA 16 this year, holding off competition from Chris Samba and Wilfried Bony.

And in the wake of Diego Costa's latest on-field antics against Arsenal's Gabriel Paulista, Akinfenwa has admitted he would win if they ever came to blows.

Speaking at the FIFA 16 launch, he said: "I’m gonna have to keep it real. If it came down to it I’d have to snooze Diego Costa.

"I like him as a player but there’s only one winner if he comes up against me."

However, Costa may have to form a queue, as the strong-man - nicknamed The Beast, has his eyes firmly set on whoever takes his FIFA crown.

He added: “One day it’ll happen, when I retire. Whoever beats me I’ll definitely be calling them out to go toe-to-toe.”

No comments: