Friday 12 December 2014

Yobo Thinks the Dream team VI is the future

Ex super eagles skipper Joseph Yobo has described the present crop of the national under 23 side as the future super eagles.

Yobo was at  the FIFA goal project yesterday to see the team train and urged the players to listen to their coaches and see themselves as the next super eagles.

I’m like one of you guys, it was nice coming to watch you play, though this is a training, the coach is like a brother and a good friend, when he saw me and he asked me to come, I just can’t say no. I started just like you, if not even lower, though this is the under-23″

“I just want to encourage you, am happy with what I’m seeing, there is still room for improvement, just believe in your self, believe in your coach, believe in your team mate, it’s not a do or die affair, it has to be team work, even if there is competition amongst you, you have to keep it friendly, but most importantly you have to believe in God” 

He also had something to say on coach Siasia stating he's a kind of coach that loves believe in players, "He's a kind of coach that believes in his boys, but first you have to believe in yourself " Yobo told the players.

No comments: